Thank You Amy Rostron at Chasing Dreams for nominating me for the Liesbter Blog Award. This just made my day, I was at work on break scrolling through my email, when I saw I was nominated, I was very ecstatic considering I am defiantly a Blog-Procrastinator; the nomination gave me motivation to crack down to organize work life/home life/ me time/writing. Considering the fact I started the blog in 2011 to find some type of inspiration/motivation to start writing again, it’s time to me to take advantage of all the interesting bloggers on word press, with tips for writing and just in general life story’s that keep me at the edge of my seat;Just Magic.
So for those that I nominate – here is how you accept your nomination and continue circulating.
First is to accept the award, post the picture of the Liebster Award on the top of post and say who nominated you for the award and list their blog site.
- Rule number 1 is to list 11 random facts about me.
- Rule number 2 is to nominate 11 other bloggers for the Liebster Award and list their blogsites.
- Rule number 3 is to notify the bloggers of their award.
- Rule number 4 is to ask the award winners 11 questions to answer when they accept their Liebster Award.
- Rule number 5 is I answer the questions left for me by the blogger who gave me the award.
- Quanta… http://alexswanberg.wordpress.com/
- Briana… http://whenibecameanauthor.wordpress.com/
- Andrew… http://andrewtoynbee.wordpress.com/
- Risa… http://risaroe.wordpress.com/
- Julianne… http://juliannealcott.wordpress.com/
- A Faded Romantic… http://afadedromantic.wordpress.com/
- Belinda… http://belindawilliamsbooks.com/
- Peachy… http://peachyks22.wordpress.com/
- Britton… http://brittonshay.wordpress.com/
- Butterfly… http://butterflyx3.wordpress.com/
- Chelsea… http://thejennymacbookblog.wordpress.com/
11 Random facts about me
- I love cooking; especially something new!
- If alone in my car I sing loudly..not very well might I add!
- I miss-place my glasses at least 10 times a day(thank god for my better half! He can always find them)
- I have 2 beautiful boy’s (Sam and Blacky)..My kittys
- My better half and I have the nick name Jerk-face for each other; That’s love!
- I’m IN-LOVE with Trevor Hall (everyone needs to give his music a try, just beautiful)
- Turquoise is beyond my favorite color/stone/anything
- I use to dislike red wine, now its a guilty pleasure of mine!
- I’m a Facebook creeper; can’t lie!
- I love Steven Madden designs
- The whole time I’ve been writing this my better half DAVID has been poking at me/bugging me/talking to me and ticking me off; the fact he’s alive means I love him! 🙂
11 Questions to answer from Amy
- Where’s your dream location?
My dream location has to be somewhere fun not hot; this is a tricky one, I work in the tourism and hospitality field and see places everyday I’d love to go to- I know it sound’s childish but I love to go to Orlando, Fl to visit Disney, universal, sea-world etc…and Niagara Falls, ON. also Bali, I have to say after reading eat,prey,love I had the urge to travel there; as you can see I’m very indecisive can’t have just one dream location!
- What 3 people (anybody past or present) would you invite for dinner if you could?
1.Trevor Hall-His music is beautiful and upon first hearing him it made me want to be a better human being ;I’ve always wanted to meet him/see him live.
2.Adam Sandler– Hilarious individual since Lunch Lady-Land his comedy and films have always had a special place in my funny bone.
3.Nicholas Sparks- He has always been and inspiration to my writing since I was in high school and first read A Bend In The Road.
- Who’s your Idol?
My idols have fluctuated over the years since I first learned what a idol was from Elisha Woods to Pink and her deep songs I felt I related to in my middle school years. When I look back the only person who stands out in my mind is a counselor I had in middle school, and part of high school her name was Mrs April her “Girls Group” I was part of helped me develop my self esteem and have confidence in myself, I haven’t seen her in a few years, and we’re not in touch but I hope she knows how much she had/has helped me.
- What’s your favorite book?
I’m strange, my favorite books are always the one I’m reading I can’t have just ONE favorite it’s not fair to all the authors. Right now I’m reading FEED by Mira Grant, Interesting take on news reporters, the end of the world and zombies.
- Whats your dream job?
I can’t honestly say I have a dream job off the top of my head; besides working for myself. I just want to be happy and respected where ever I end up; a job is only as good and you think it is, which I’ve told myself on those mornings I don’t want to get up for work! Always make time for yourself and loved ones, don’t let yourself be devalued by others, and make changes where changes need to be made is my advice to myself.
- Whats your perfect date?
Well, I’m a foodie I love to go to a restaurant with great food and then out for a drink to listen to some live music. I Love Date-Night every other Friday is our date night we usually go out for food then home to watch a movie/play video games too if nothings going on up town, that’s a perfect date for me.
- What’s the most romantic thing you’ve ever done/had done for you?
Something I’ve done that’s really cheesy was in high school. I want to be unconventional and got my boyfriend a rose, thought that was pretty romantic at the time, but honestly that’s not my definition of romance. The most romantic thing i’ve have done for me was my better half taking an interest in the things I love, and remembering the things I say that I may have forgot about and surprising me with something simple like Dexter bobble head for my birthday(I was ecstatic), and also showing up at work with a dozen roses for me he got mega brownie points for that.
- What’s your guilty pleasure?
Grape sugar coated candy I love to head down to Freak Lunch box and get a big bag it never last long and im left with a guilty tummy ache and a sugar rush.
- What’s your favorite food?
Well my favorite fast food is Chinese food always has been, my mother has work at a Chinese restaurant for 25 years and I’m still not sick of it, this could go under a guilty pleasure of mine as-well! other than that I don’t have 1 food that I could consider a favorite.
- What would you do first if you won a million $?
Well, upon being told I won a million,at first I would jump, scream and pass-out all in that order! I would pay off all my debts, help my family and friends who have always been there for me, take a year off to travel, get married and buy a home!
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
In 5 years I hope to have publish a novel I’m currently writing, Maybe a supervisor where I work now, and Possibly a mother and a wife.
My questions for my nominees…
- What made you start blogging?
- What are your top 3 locations you would love to travel?
- What are your top 2 novels?
- What was the most interesting food you tried?
- If someone asked you to give them a random piece of advice, what would you say?
- Who is your idol?
- How would you explain your basic life philosophy?
- What’s your guilty pleasure?
- When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
- If you could try out any job for a day, what would you like to try?
- What’s the biggest personal change you’ve ever made?